- REVIVE BISTRO
- Seeds & Spices
- FRESH JUICE, WINES AND LIQUOR
- FROZEN GOODS, MEALS
- LINOVE Bakery & Delicatessen
- HOME DECOR, AIR PURIFIER PLANTS, HERBS
- ICE CREAM & GELATO
- LINOVE Cheese, Pasta, Pizza
- DAIRY PRODUCTS, CHEESE
- FLOUR, EGGS AND BAKING
- SAUCES, HUMMUS, SALSA, JAMS
- COFFEE, TEA, SUGAR
- COOKING OIL
- ESSENTIAL OILS, HERBAL REMEDIES
- FRESH VEGETABLES AND SPICES
- HONEY AND BEE PRODUCTS
- BODY CARE, HAIR CARE, COSMETICS
- COCOA PRODUCTS AND CHOCOLATE
- RICE, NOODLES/PASTA, CEREALS, VEG PROTEIN
- VEGAN AND VEGETARIAN
- SANITARY & CLEANING PRODUCTS
- PET & ANIMAL CARE
B and G Chardonnay
B and G Chardonnay is produced by one of the wine leading French producer, Barton and Gueister Reserves with a red apple aroma.
Straw yellow with intense gold highlights.
Intense and flattering nose dominated by acacia and honey mixed with toasty and vanilla hints.
Fine and elegant aromas on the palate.
Round and supple on the middle palate with a long toasty finish.
NEDERBURG WINEMASTERS ChardonnayUShs60,000.00Add to cart
South Africa 750ml Chardonnay is a native of Burgundy in France where it was first recorded by Cisternian monks as far back as 1330. This noble variety fares well in the South African winelands where it is made in a wide range of styles. Well-integrated oak adds complexity to this Chardonnay.